Regular donations help to support the development, growth and future of ARTHOUSE Unlimited.
With the current economic climate and the challenges facing the high street, regular donations as well as product sales will ensure the charity continues to be sustainable whilst developing and delivering the important provision of purpose and inclusion to the artists.
You can help by:
- Continuing to purchase
- Donating at the checkout
- Making a one off donation
- Making a regular donation and becoming an ARTHOUSE Unlimited Friend
Make a regular donation and become an
ARTHOUSE Unlimited Friend
As an ARTHOUSE Unlimited Friend, you will help to support every artist to feel included, purposeful, proud and confident whilst building a solid foundation for the charity now and in the future. You will also help fund wider reaching work to support more people who require the same opportunity within the local community and one day further afield.
With your support we can make a difference together, showcasing just what is possible and continuing to be a platform for social change.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to become an ARTHOUSE Unlimited Friend and give a monthly donation as above
Please choose to Gift Aid your donation if you are eligible and we will receive an extra 25p for every £1 donated.
If you’d like to add your donation to your order please select one of the amounts below and it will be automatically added to your basket. Thank you.
Your regular donations help us continue to:
- Provide a safe environment to ensure the artists (adults with complex neurodiverse and physical support needs) can feel safe, purposeful, valued and included
- Offer an inclusive community space in a high street shop and studio encouraging social inclusion, accessability for both artists and volunteers
- Ensure that the artists feel true value by seeing their skills showcased and experience sales
- Offer a high level provision of expert care and support for complex conditions and emotional needs
- Deliver sessions expertly led with creative direction and art instruction by trained staff
- Provide a safe, accessible and supportive space to accommodate variying requirements including new, bigger wheelchairs and support equipment
- Professionally support the artists to create artworks to a level that can be reproduced commercially