Saturday Sales Assistant
We are looking for a Saturday Sales Assistant to work in our Godalming shop on Saturdays from 9.45am until 4.15pm.
This could be every Saturday or as part of a job share with a member of our current team, depending on the individual. There is also potential for more additional temporary work in the run up to Christmas in retail distribution. This is a wonderful way to get involved and to share the story of the charity and the artists with the Godalming community as well as helping to make sales of the products and original artwork. Retail experience desired but not required for this role which really helps to make a difference in the lives of the adults we support.
The main responsibilities are below and full training would be given:
- Opening and closing the shop
- Ensure the shop is well stocked, tidy and with relevant signage
- Communicate the story of the Artists, their Artwork and ARTHOUSE Unlimited to customers
- Operate the till and serve customers and complete the end of day cashing up
- Actively up-sell and cross-sell products wherever possible
If you are interested in the role as either every Saturday or part of a shared arrangement, please do pop in and ask in the Godalming shop or apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org